10 Steps for a New Guy in F3
So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Greatness. Here are some tips to get you going…
1. Check out the video and text on “About F3” to get the F3 basics.
4. Sign up to get your F3nation.com username/password after you post to a workout, and start commenting on BackBlasts. You’ll visit the Contact Page, click on your region name, then fill out a short form (use the dropdown for “Website…” as your option).
6. Q a workout. After, post a backblast. (Contact your region Q of IT — the same way as in step 4 — to get posting rights and check out the editorial guidelines).
7. Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find your local 2nd F Q.
8. If you’re moved to do so, check out and attend an F3F event. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Apply to make a difference.
9. If you’re moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the “Schedules” and the “3rd F” tab. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Hit the forums or find your local 3rd F Q.
10. Review the FAQ and/or ask us any questions we didn’t cover.