Zooming in from across the pond, F3 Guildford’s Homer speaks about how the Pax took the 30/30 concept and made it their own. Stick around after the credits for a powerful message from MMA Fighter Paddy “The Baddy” Pimblett on men’s mental health.
“It Takes What It Takes” by Trevor Moawad: https://amzn.to/3SqnpN5
1. We don’t all have to agree; discourse in thinking is healthy.
2. “Try on” what someone else is saying before dismissing it; seek to understand first, not be understood.
3. Be sensitive about dominating the discussion; allow others to be heard.
4. Don’t try ‘fix’ someone else’s problem, unless asked/invited.
5. Listen to and respect other points of view.
6. Everyone’s journey and perspective has the ability to positively impact another.
7. One person speaks at a time; no side-bar discussions.