F3 is gearing up for the next installment of our annual Super Bowl, the Ultimate Mud Run. We aren’t just doing another Mud Run this year. The men of F3 Summerville are rebooting the whole dang thing.
After many successful events put on by the Columbia regions of F3, Ken Doll wrote “you may have noticed a steady drop in attendance over the past few Mud Run events. In addition, the enthusiasm for our Super Bowl has waned.”
It’s true. Very true. So we’re starting over and giving you a reason to come back out and fellowship with over 500 of your brothers from every F3 region.
Some things will remain the same. We’ll have a big tent. We’ll have a beer boat. But you’re going to see a lot of changes.
For starters – only one Mud Run in 2017. It will be the Spring one held on May 20th. And it’s going to be epic. Bet on it!
Best of all – more competition and more partying!
1. A longer after party.
2. A new tailgating row (Second F Village if anyone asks) with tents from every region.
3. More competition before, during and after the run. Think awards for a Respect crew, Rucking crew, F3 Olympics and much more. We’ll announce all that soon.
4. A more competitive starting order.
5. A competition to see who can chug more beers than Team Unicorn Slaughterhouse Death Match —Â certainly going to happen, maybe, probably not.
What: 2017 Mud Run – The Super Bowl of F3
When: Saturday, May 20th | 0700
Cost: $60 per person
How: Click here – http://f3summerville.com/mud-run-spring-2017/
(after signing up here you will be sent to a page with the PayPal link for payment)
IMPORTANT: You will sign up for the Mud Run individually. Your Region Nantan will appoint Region Mud Run Q. You should report your team name and members to your Region Mud Run Q. Additional information will be sent to your Region Nantan and Mud Run Q later.
UPDATE 1 | May 8, 2017
- We currently have about 325 F3 men doing the race.
- Sign-up ASAP. YES, you can still sign up today. http://f3summerville.com/mud-run-spring-2017/
- Donate to the Hidden Wounds foundation at the below link. This is a worthy cause and we will be presenting them a check at the race site. https://facebook.com/donations-f3-summerville-causes/
- Form your team and let the Mud Run Q for your AO know who is on it and the team name prior to 10 May. If this is not done by 10 May, you will be placed on a team of our choosing. Don’t assume just because you put it in some hidden thread or mentioned it over a beverage two months ago that he has your team info. POC for this is Banjo email@example.com
- If you “think” your team is a competitive team and worthy of being placed at the front of the pack with other studs, contact the Mud Run Q for your AO prior to 10 May as well.
- Contact the Mud Run Q for your AO prior to 10 May and sign-up for F3 Village games. POC for this is Goose firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Captains print and sign the race waiver which can be found at the below site. Each team must have a waiver signed by all team members with them upon checking in for the race. http://www.ultimatechallengemudrun.org/
DAY OF EVENT TIMELINE:
- 0730 gates open for the masses.
- 0815 BOM
- 0830 Race starts
- 0852 First F3 team steps off
- F3 games will go at approximately 1130 or as determined by Goose.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on site. Please support the vendors that support the race.
- ENDEX is TBD, expect late afternoon/early evening.
- If you plan to drink, plan NOW for a Designated Driver.