The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
F3 — our three Fs stand for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith — traces its roots to a free, participant-led boot camp workout held on Saturday mornings at a Charlotte, N.C., park since 2006. The co-founders of F3 are David Redding, “Dredd,” and Tim Whitmire, “OBT”, who launched their first Saturday workout on 1/1/11 on the campus of A.G. Middle School in Charlotte.
Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
* * *
- New to F3?
- Map with all U.S. workouts
- Our podcast
- Media coverage and explainer videos (coming soon)
- Contact Us
- Regional Site Links