So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Greatness.
Here are some tips to get you going…
5. Q a workout. After, post a backblast on your region’s website, group, or Slack channels.
6. Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find your local 2nd F Q.
7. If you’re someone who’s interested in service, check out and attend an F3F event. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Apply to make a difference.
8. If you’re moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the “Schedules” and the “3rd F” tab. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Hit the forums or find your local 3rd F Q.
9. Volunteer to expand F3. There are many different ways to give it away, from helping with Q-ing in a new region to spearheading a local MudGear order.
10. Ask us any questions we didn’t cover.