About F3 Puget Sound
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Our workouts are free of charge and open to all men. They are held outdoors — rain or shine, heat or cold. Men who participate also lead the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary. Workouts end with a Circle of Trust.
All you have to do is show up. It really is free. You don’t have to be in shape. Yes, it’s early. Don’t let your excuses remove you from opportunity.
* * *
Puget Sound Workout Locations
There are 5 workouts/week at 4 locations. At the bottom of the above map, there is a dropdown menu and/or days of week you can use to navigate. You can also view a larger map that includes a workout table.
* * *
The executive group/board of F3 Puget Sound is Alexa, AP, Frenchy, Gekko, Hollywood, Ickey and Legal Zoom. For more information, visit these links:
- Facebook PAX Group (most active sharing; requires asking to join)
- F3 Puget Sound email newsletter (2-3x/month)
- @F3PugetSound on Twitter
- F3 Puget Sound – Facebook Page (public)
- Sign-up to lead a Puget Sound Workout
- F3 Puget Sound shirts & gear
- F3 Nation Podcast (hosted by our own “Hollywood”)
- Cash.me/$fpugetsound – optional support for annual picnic, holiday party and other non-workout events (workouts will always be free)
Traveling? Check out other F3 workouts across the U.S.