About F3 Puget Sound
As is the case across all of F3 Nation, our workouts are free of charge and open to all men. The workouts are held outdoors — rain or shine, heat or cold. (In the winter, we here in Puget Sound like to say they are held “rain or rain.”) Men who participate also lead our workouts in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary. Workouts end with a Circle of Trust.
All you have to do is show up… start by picking a local location on the map below.
* * *
Puget Sound Workout Locations
Search using the map’s top bar or use the dropdown menu at bottom (and/or days of week) to navigate. You can also view a larger map.
* * *
For more info, including news and group updates, visit:
- Facebook PAX Group (most active sharing; requires asking to join)
- F3 Puget Sound email newsletter (2-3x/month)
- @F3PugetSound on Twitter
- F3 Puget Sound – Facebook Page (public)
- Sign-up to lead a Puget Sound Workout
- F3 Puget Sound shirts & gear
- F3 Nation Podcast (hosted by our own “Hollywood”)
- Cash.me/$f3pugetsound – optional support for annual picnic, holiday party and other non-workout events (workouts will always be free)
While F3 and F3 Puget Sound are volunteer-led and not paid positions, there’s a need for executive group/board of F3 Puget Sound to get things done. This group is Alexa, AP, Flea, Frenchy, Gekko, Hollywood, Ickey and Legal Zoom.