64- yep, you read that right- sixty four men came together on a Friday morning to converge and celebrate two solid years of beatdowns at Skywalker. At 5:30, 13 men had already ran Chicken Foot, 1 man Rucked it, and 3 FNGs were wonder what the heck they got themselves into. Disclaimer was given and off we went. Long mosey down to the field.
- 15 Side Straddle Hops
- 1 Burpee
- 15 Imperial Storm Troopers
- 2 Burpees
- 15 Mountain Climbers
- 3 Burpees
- 15 Cotton Pickers
- 4 Burpees
- 15 Windmills
- 5 Burpees
Split up into 2 groups.
- Partner up at the shelter
- P1 runs to the street for 10 Burpees
- P2 does 20 step up on the picnic table and 10 derkins.
- Rinse and repeat for 4 rounds.
- Partner up on the soccer field
- 5 Pat-a-Cake Merkins at mid field
- Run to opposite sidelines for 25 WW2 Situps
- Repeat and increase/decrease by 5s
Come together again as one big sweaty family on the street.
- Quadraphilia up the hill to the first street
- 20 Carolina Dry Docks
- Sprint the rest of the way up the hill to 2nd street
- 20 Carolina Dry Docks
Mosey back to the parking lot for Mary
- Little Baby Crunch
- Pretzel Crunch
- Low Flutter
- Heels to Heaven
Yuuge Circle Of Trust and Ball Of Man.
- Amazing turnout this morning. I am blown away by the support you guys showed us today and very grateful. These past 2 years have been such a blessing to me. I’ve met many great men in our community and have the pleasure to call you my friends and brothers. Honestly, two years ago, I was nervous about taking the reigns of an AO. Was I ready for it? No way (so I thought). Did I believe there were still men out there that needed F3 and just didn’t know it yet? Absolutely! My inspiration to carry on and keep EHing comes solely from the PAX. We need this and need to continue to give it away to other men. Iron sharpens iron.
- Thank you to all the guys who helped get this thing off the ground and set us up for success. We’ve had many AOs help us plan, promote, and support Skywalker from day 1 and that support continues today. We’ve got an awesome PAX and I’m just honored to be a part of it.
- Google dropped a bombshell on us by announcing his decision to move back to the west coast. You will be missed brother! Happy Hour next Friday night (7/21/17) at 26 Acres to say farewell. On the bright side, that’s one less fast guy out there to make the rest of us feel slow.
- Have a great weekend men! I hope you will spend some quality time with your family and let them know how much you love them.