Two of the faithful rallied from the jet lag to post in the neon sunshine of Las Vegas. After meeting at the foot of the Statue of Liberty we were off.
- Mosey behind NYNY hotel fountain for warmup COP: Imperial walkers, merkins, squats, etc.
- Mosey over bridge to walkway outside Excalibur: Incline merkins, step-ups, other stuff
- Mosey over bridge to faux grass area in front of Tropicana: LBC, Canuck’s buffet of pain inducing hip exercises
- Mosey back over bridge to Excalibur: muscle-ups, decline merkins
- Mosey over bridge back to NYNY: side shuffle around fountain and back, suicides forward and backwards back around fountain, Ted Strykers, flutter kicks
NMM: Always good to meet up with Canuck at work events, and Vegas offers a …. different venue for typical F3 hijinks.
Keep Spanarkel and Canuck’s M in your prayers this week.