Sleeprunning through Speedtrap
5 PAX shook off the tiredness of late night basketball watching to post at #Speedtrap.
– SSH x 10 (IC)
– Abe Vigodas x 10 (IC)
– Cotton Pickers x 10 (IC)
– Left on Dartmouth
– Right on Buena Vista
– Stop at Virginia
Merkins x 15 (IC)
Squats x 30 (OYO)
Crunchy Frogs x 10 (IC)
– Right on Virginia
– Straight / Right on Hawthorne
– Straight onto Runnymede
– Stop at top of Runnymede where two roads come together
Jack Reachers x 50 (OYO)
Alternating Lungers x 10/each leg (OYO)
Russian Twists x 20 (IC)
– Runnymede to left on Stratford
– Right on Country Club
– Left on Greenwich
– Stop at Knollwood
Seal Claps x 30 (OYO)
Monkey Humpers x 15 (IC) #crowdpleaser
Low Flutters x 20 (IC)
– Right on Knollwood
– Left on Country Club
– Right on Westview
– Right on Forest
– Left on Dartmouth back to the hizzie
Merkins x 40 (OYO)
Done and done.
– Great to have MIB out with us today. This is the 2nd time he has posted, but last time he only made it about 0.25 miles before realizing that if you are injured you probably should not be doing this run. He crushed it today though and now he has to come to ST every week. Sorry Estaters, your loss is our gain.
– Zuckerberg was either taking PEDs or was on a natural high today from both Carolina games yesterday.
– The Vig was a machine as always. but there was not enough uphill today for him to leave us in his wake.
– Mongoose ran fast as always and was very complimentary of YHC and my workout choices today. I believe he thinks my real name is Nick or Richard.
– YHC had a nice view of all the action in front of me today. #leadingfrombehind
– No Ramses today. He can thank Beverly for the short run on Duke St. Saturday as the premonition of Duke’s short run in the tournament. His loss was our loss today.
– The Vig has IS Q on Saturday.
– The SEC is now better than the ACC in basketball.
We did have a professional in our midst for BOM and he took us out brilliantly.