A shovel flag, with a brand new flag, was planted and gifted to the men of F3 Tacoma. 14 men hit the ground running…
- COP – 20x SSH, 15x Merkins, 15x flutters, 15x Mountain Climbers, 15x Squats
- Run to tennis courts
- Agassis, first with hand-release merkins. Then with knee-ups. Finally with merkins (Brick’s call).
- Run to Pagoda.
- Find a post. Incline merkins x10. Decline merkins x10.
- Run to back of building, down the stairs.
- Jacob’s ladder, burpees at top and star jacks at the bottom (Frenchy’s call).
- Repeato, with FNG Burpee making the call on one end and squats coming from Squirtle.
- Run around back, back to near origin.
- Partner up. P1 does flutters. P2 runs up the hill, around the flag, and back down the hill. Do 3x.
- Stay with same partner. P1 does jumping lunges, thanks to the Linus audible. P2 runs up the hill, around the flag, and back down the hill. Do 3x.
- Bear crawl up the hill to the flag.
- Six Minutes of Mary, including flutters, heels to heaven, little baby crunches.
- Raider’s “I am Third” shovel flag, which he made for me many years ago, made a great complement to a beautiful AO. The water, the hills, the redwoods and the flag welcomed Tacoma’s new originals.
- A very strong group of FNGs, definitely leaning heavy on the GORUCK side. Fits the personality of the local leadership well, of course, but also F3 and GORUCK have similar missions.
- The PAX learned about peer leading with YHC’s call outs for exercises. Burpee got his name for the groaner call he made on the second Jacob’s Ladder, but I was cracking up most at Frenchy’s “Wheee!” during his star jack call.
- Thanks to the guy playing Pokemon for taking our pic. Hope that EH sticks. Actually, there were a lot of guys playing Pokemon. All guys need this.
- Coffeeteria was at a super cool place called Antique Sandwich Company. I could eat and drink coffee here every weekend. For real.
- Best of luck to the guys doing the Challenge at Port Angeles next weekend. For the rest of you, Gekko is the Q and Brick will be there with AP as well. Congrats on being there at the start! This is your workout men. “Peer-led.” Make it happen, bring more men.
Lot of Guys Supporting You On Twitter:
— F3 Nation Expansion (@F3Expansion) July 17, 2016
— F3 Puget Sound (@F3PugetSound) July 17, 2016