The COTTONMOUTH is almost LIVE!
Two wake ups and you will see what the Cottonmouth is all about. It’s pretty simple but are you brave enough to post? Below are the details. Pay attention.
When: Saturday 07/19/2014
- 05:30 SC State House to Carpool
- 05:50 Dutch Square Mall to sign waiver
- 06:00 Event start at Dutch Square Mall Parking Lot
What to bring:
- PFD and inner tubes (Label your gear with name)
- Hydration pack or water bottle and carrier, etc.
- Road ID if you have one
- Reflective belt or vest
Will I have to carry the above?
- Hydration and gloves should be carried the entire route
- PFD and inner tubes will be transported via truck/trailer to near water location and picked up on the other side.
- Meet at State House at 05:30 to carpool to Dutch Square Mall
o Find parking on Senate at Sumter near Trinity Episcopal
o Fewer cars at Dutch Square will require less transport back after the event
o Anyone driving to Dutch Square should leave towels and/or change of clothes in a vehicle at the State House for return trip back to Dutch Square (Be nice to your ride)
- Meet at Dutch Square Mall near Ruby Tuesday
- Zero registration or event cost
- Will pass the hat for collection to cover water/Gatorade expenses
How long will it take:
- 4-6 hours (should be closer to 5 hours)
- 7+- miles covered
Do I have to run the entire route?
- This is a trek but some light running will be part. It’s like a boot camp.
- Read the disclaimer and sign the waiver when you arrive.