Two wake ups and you will see what the Cottonmouth is all about. It’s pretty simple but are you brave enough to post? Below are the details. Pay attention.
When: Saturday 07/19/2014
- 05:30 SC State House to Carpool
- 05:50 Dutch Square Mall to sign waiver
- 06:00 Event start at Dutch Square Mall Parking Lot
What to bring:
- PFD and inner tubes (Label your gear with name)
- Hydration pack or water bottle and carrier, etc.
- Road ID if you have one
- Reflective belt or vest
Will I have to carry the above?
- Hydration and gloves should be carried the entire route
- PFD and inner tubes will be transported via truck/trailer to near water location and picked up on the other side.
- Meet at State House at 05:30 to carpool to Dutch Square Mall
o Find parking on Senate at Sumter near Trinity Episcopal
o Fewer cars at Dutch Square will require less transport back after the event
o Anyone driving to Dutch Square should leave towels and/or change of clothes in a vehicle at the State House for return trip back to Dutch Square (Be nice to your ride)
- Meet at Dutch Square Mall near Ruby Tuesday
- Zero registration or event cost
- Will pass the hat for collection to cover water/Gatorade expenses
How long will it take:
- 4-6 hours (should be closer to 5 hours)
- 7+- miles covered
Do I have to run the entire route?
- This is a trek but some light running will be part. It’s like a boot camp.
- Read the disclaimer and sign the waiver when you arrive.