42 Columbia men met at the #Brickpile for an introduction to kettle bells. Robber secured the expertise of Susan Finley, a certified KB instructor and owner of Nutrition Warehouse, and her “instruction” was humbling to many.
Conditions: 74 degrees, dense fog
20 KB swings
20 swings, SSX x20
25 swings, Merkins x 10, run to the trees and back (about 100m)
50 Swings, 50 lunges
Planks, flutters, and various other ab work while all finished.
Ball of Man
- Many lamented their choice of KB poundage today.
- Special thanks to Susan for an excellent introduction. We can easily incorporate KBs into our everyday routine.
- CRAWLSPACE HAS ASKED ALL TO BRING KBS ON SATURDAY TO BRICKPILE.
- Susan has offered a 10% discount at Nutrition Warehouse to all F3 participants. Please support this local business!
- Irmo launches Saturday — 8 or 9 downtown pax indicated they will make the trip to support the launch
- Hot Summer Nights 5K is Saturday night. Kim Jung is all about the after party at Henry’s.
- Monday/Wednesday Brickpile bootcamp successfully launched yesterday. Sway has Q on Wednesday. #FartsackPenalty
- Blue shirts are in — they will be distributed this week