1st ANNUAL F3 CAMP – UPDATED!!!
F3 Dads is taking over YMCA Camp Thunderbird the weekend of August 16 – 18!
We will have full run of the campground with all the activities, air-conditioned cabins and meals prepared by the Y staff. This event is open to everyone from Charlotte to Columbia, Raleigh, Statesville and beyond.
- WHO: F3 Dads from across the F3Nation and 2.0s of all ages
- WHAT: Full-on summer camp experience with 2.0s… think: ZIP-LINES / CLIMBING WALLS / ARCHERY & RIFLERY / CANOEING / CAMPFIRES / AND MORE F3 THEMED ACTIVITIES similar to what you get each week at F3 Dads. All fully staffed with YMCA camp counselors.
- WHEN: August 16 – 18 (Arrive on Friday evening for orientation – Depart Sunday around noon)
- WHERE: YMCA Camp Thunderbird (located on Lake Wylie, just south of Charlotte)
- WHY: 2nd F – Making memories / Building character
- HOW MUCH: $86 / person (includes lodging, meals and all the activities). If you have smaller children and can only arrive on Saturday and stay on for one night then we have an option for you as well!! Please indicate in the comments section that you only are looking to stay one night. The cost savings is ~$15 per person and we will work with you offline to accommodate.
WHAT TO BRING:
EVERYONE Must Bring Items for SMORES:
- Box of marsh mellows
- Box of Hershey bars
- Box of Graham Crackers
- Sleeping bag or blanket and sheet
- One or two pairs of close-toed shoes
- Daily changes of socks and underwear
- Heavy and light shirts
- Shorts for warm weather
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Soap, shampoo
- Bath towel and wash cloth
- Water bottle
- Flash light
- Fishing equipment
- Tennis racquet and tennis balls
- Insect repellant (non spray type)
- Travel Coffee Mug
|5:00-8:00||Arrive at Camp / Check in Cabins / Free Time|
|8:00 – 9:00||Orientation|
|9:00 – 10:00||Get settled into Cabins|
|8:00 – 9:00||Breakfast|
|9:00 – 10:00||F3 Dads Workout|
|9:00 – 12:00||Camp Activities – Free Time|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 – 4:00||Camp Activities – Free Time|
|4:00 – 6:00||Competition (e.g. Kickball, capture the flag, blob buster)|
|6:30 – 7:30||Dinner|
|8:00 – 10:00||Evening Activities (fire, smores, music, games)|
|8:00 – 9:00||Breakfast|
|9:00 – 10:00||Church Service|
|10:00 – 1:00||Camp Activities – Free Time|
Step One – Comment on this post
Please HC in the comments below indicating:
- 2.0 headcount
- 2.0 gender(s)
- Your home workout
(We will do our best to allocate cabins but please indicate in comments if you have any special requests.)
Step Two – Payment
Pay for the appropriate no. of people via the Pay Pal form below.
(Registration now closed.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
-Halfpipe and Blackjack