GCC Blender: Bring out your bells
11 Faithful Pax out in the gloom for kettlebell AMRAP stations
Mosey with bells to middle of field for COP (all IC)
SSH x 20
Merkin x 20
Mt. Climber x 20
Plank Jack x 20
IST x 20
9 stations to cycle through:
1) Chin ups and dips
2) Goblet squat
3) KB curls and skull crushers
4) Tire flip
5) KB Merkin
7) KB swing w/ side-step
8) Single arm KB clean and press
9) Approx. 1/3 mile run
Each member of the Pax took a station (couple doubled up) and completed as many reps as possible while the runner completed their run. Then rotate.
LBC x 25
Rosalita x 25
Low Dolly x 25
Elbow Plank x 1 minute
- Congratulations to the Pax for completing the cycle 1 1/4 times.
- Mumble-chatter was non-existent during workout, almost as good as a BS call.
- Wouldn’t mind if it stayed darker just a little longer, can be a bit scary to look around when sun comes up.
- A couple of Pax (Springfield, Earl Grey) ran their lap like they were in European Vacation and couldn’t get left. Made it a bit tougher on the rest of us.
- Thanks for letting me fill in for Bogey (get well and get back here), always an honor with this group.