Gauntlet, Combine, and Sparta together at last
9 brave souls converged at Freedom Park for a 45 minute guided tour.
Run to Nature Museum
- Merkinsx25, Plank Jacksx25, Rock Hoppersx25, Burpeesx10
Run to Field of Dreams
- Backwards run around perimeter
- Shuttle sprints. To infield and back then Bicyclex50. To infield and back, to outfield and back then Diamondsx15, To infield and back, to outfield and back twice.
Mosey to playground, 2 groups
- 1st group: pull-upsx10, 2nd group: dipsx40, switch, repeat
Run up Megatool, Burpeesx10
Run down Lurker and back up. Plankorama
Run to train lot for Mary.
- Knee upsx25, High/slow flutterx25, Dollyx30, Russian Twistx15, Rosalitax20, Protractor (all sorts of angles).
Head to home base.
- Belk made an early departure. The sphincter wouldn’t stop quivering and he apparently made a mad dash to his house. I hope the car seat is still in good shape. #oxyclean
- The Bad Daddies have one of their biggest shows coming up, the Barclay Downs Pool New Member party. There stands to be a lot of bikinis being thrown on stage. #doneby7pm
- The mumblechatter was pretty quiet today.
- Between 3 workouts, still only had 9 guys. Lots ‘o tapering out there. Good luck to the Mud Runners. #petrino
- Pate’s son, Theo, had underwent a kidney transplant yesterday and is doing great. Send prayers for Theo and his Aunt who donated the kidney.
- Mud Run at the crack of dawn.
- Hit’s party at 3pm. Don’t forget to bring your assigned side item.