Diamond Head – If You Ain’t Blastin @ DH……You Ain’t Lastin!!
7 Strong gathered in the parking lot at AG on this beautiful Monday Morning. No complaining, just a lot of hard working men.
1 minute at each station, 8 stations total, w/ a 2o second rest in between each station.
- 65lbs Universal Bar – Front Squat with a shoulder press
- Tractor Tire Flip
- Fire House Flip – 15 reps both arms (Up & Down) – 15 reps Alternating arm (Up & Down) – 15 reps arms out and then in – Iron Cross and Hold
- Farmers Carry – 115lbs in each hand – Down 50 yards – back 50 yard with shrugs at the end
- Old School Ab Wheel
- 50 ft. fire house rolled out - strap one end over your shoulder and run 70 yards – Down and back
- 20lbs medicine ball – Squat and toss in the air – Catch on the way down – Squat and toss in the air – Rinse and repeat
- 50lbs/40lbs Dumb Bell Side Lunges
Rinse and Repeat 3x
- T-Claps to Cougar……he was hitting it hard
-At 5:29am this morning Byron and I thought we were going to be doing this alone…….but Cougar stealthed us from behind, didn’t even see him coming…..truthfully…..he gave me quite a scare. 4 more faithful trickled in….. and we got after it.
Some friendly advise….if you think you are doing yourself justice by skipping The Diamond Head to get “My Miles In” for the Leatherneck, you are badly mistakin. Running isn’t going to get your A$$ over a 30 ft wall, climbing a rope and scaling a mound of sand………IF YOU AIN’T BLASTIN AT THE DH……YOU AIN’T LASTIN…….AYE!
Great Work MEN!!