Spartan Sprint – March 23, 2013
[attention]This event sign-up is separate from the Spartan Beast sign-up. If you are going to participate in both, then you need to post your name on both event pages.[/attention]
Spartan Sprint – Carolinas – March 23, 2013
The Spartan Sprint is coming back to Charlotte and F3 is going to take it over. We put over 300 people through the 2012 race and will triple that number in 2013. F3 is going to transform Charlotte one SadClown at a time. Let’s get to work.
- Who: Every F3 man should post and bring at least two outsiders with him (friends, co-workers, wive, girlfriends, kids, etc). Take responsibility for those who need this. Be the man they need you to be. Be a leader.
- What: 3-4 mile Obstacle Race…anyone reading this can complete the race. The only question is, how fast?
- When: March 23, 2012 (start times will be between 0800 – 1000)
- Where: SIGN-UP BELOW. USNWC, 5000 Whitewater Center Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28214. (20 minutes from downtown Charlotte)
- Why: Life was meant to lived. Get outside. You need a carrot. This is it. We will train you. Let’s go.
- Racers…Lone wolves, see below. Minivan Centurions, wives and kids are strongly encouraged to join us (kids races: ages 4-9 & 10-12 are separate from main event – sign them up below as follows…Charles Norris (age 6). This makes for an awesome family event.
- Discount…F3 has a special block discount rate that will be applied to all of those that post their name below. Trust us on this. You want to go through F3. You will thank us later.
- Deadline…AUGUST 30, 2012. If you do not post your name below before August 30, 2012, you will not qualify for the special block discount.
- Sign-up…F3 has organized a block registration process with Spartan Race and will coordinate for all who post below. Start times will be grouped on a first come, first served basis. Sign-up yourself AND anyone that you are taking responsibility for.
- Remember that you are changing lives, one Emotional Headlock at a time. Join us.
- F3/HeadLocker…F3er who signs up the most racers through F3
- F3/Corporate HeadLocker…Company with the most racers signed up through F3. That’s right, it’s time to challenge your co-workers and kick them in the teeth. Don’t let that compartmentalized work version of you get in the way. It is time.
- These, and additional awards, will be given out at a grand F3/AwardsBanquet the evening of the race. Details to follow.
Sign Up Form (Different This Time!)
The answers to all of your questions will begin when you use the comments below.