Spartan Beast Carolinas – Oct 13, 2012
[attention]This event sign-up is separate from the Spartan Sprint sign-up. If you are going to participate in both, then you need to post your name on both event pages.[/attention]
Spartan Beast – Carolinas – October 13, 2012
F3 has partnered with Spartan Race for a unique trial designed by a man who refers to marathons as “cute.” The Spartan Beast will be an experience that you remember for a lifetime. We will plan to run as teams that will be assigned by devining rod. F3 will train you. Post your name in comments below. Get your head right. This is going to rock.
- Who: F3 and those willing to join us. Emotional headlocks are strongly encouraged.
- What: Spartan Beast – Carolinas is a 10 – 12 mile Obstacle Race from Hell… this will be the toughest race you have attempted that didn’t involve men with guns and dogs.
- When: October 13, 2012 at 1230.
- Where: Carolina Adventure World, 1515 Arrowhead Road, Winnsboro, SC 29180 (map). For those F3/DoubleDown badasses who are also joining us for the USMC Mud Run warm-up at 0730, limousine transportation has been arranged.
- Why: Because we are blessed men. When some SadClown asks what you are training for…pause…look him directly in the eye and respond, “life.”
- Racers… Spartan Beast racers will include both F3/DoubleDowners and those who are only running the Spartan Beast.
- Discount… F3 has a special block discount rate that will be applied to all of those that post their name below. Trust me on this. You want to go through F3. Do it…do it.
- Deadline… AUGUST 30, 2012. If you do not post your name below before August 30, 2012, you will not qualify for the special block discount.
- Sign-up… F3 has organized a block registration process with Spartan Race and will coordinate for all who post below.
The answers to all of your questions will begin when you post your name below.
Oh yeah…almost forgot…filed in the wait, wait, there’s more column…there is more. All that I can tell you is that the time to train is now, because you will be running with men who don’t break.