22 PAX gathered in the gloom of the PAINinsula Harris Teeter, planted the shovel flag and went to work.
x = in cadence (i.e. 4 count exercise)
SSH x 40
Imperial Storm Trooper x 20
Invisible Jump Rope for 1 minute
Atlas x 20
Jog To Harris Teeter Wall for Lower Body Prelim Peoples’s Chair for 1 minute
Squats x 25
Distance Running Prelim to Upper Body Prelim Event
11’s -> Merkins and Air Shoulder Presses
Mosey to Sprint Prelim/Final Event
10 60 Yard Dashes
Carolina Dry Docks and Little Baby Crunches (LBCs) while you wait at start/finish line
11’s -> LBCs & Mountian Climbers (in cadence!)
Jog to steps for Lower Body Final
Group 1: 4 times down (run) and up (bunny hops)
Group 2: jump squats
No time for MARY (aka core final)
1) Much like in Thorpe’s time, it seems the PAINtathlon is a two day event (no time for distance run, core, or upper body finals). I was really looking forward to the distance run final. Maybe next time. Plan was for a full body workout, but it turned into a lower body beatdown.
2) A lot of chirping early in work out, PAX piped down a bit during the LBC/Mountian Climber 11’s though…
3) T-Claps to the 2 FNG’s today! Way to bring it. And One is War Daddy and one is War Baby! I believe that is a first.
4) FNG Chris and Jorel were only 2 MEN who posted after attending HH last night. Must have been a good one!
5) Conflicting reports of head count (DT had 23). If I missed anyone, I apoligize.
Mac & Cheese