It’s “Parkour”, Not “Parkay”
Another F3 Highlands attendence record broken as 24 pax met at Highland Creek Elementary this morning, including 6 FNGs. Outstanding.
Skip to circle
SSH x 15
Peter Parker x 10
Carolina dry dock x 10
Parker Peter x 10
Partner merkins 5 reps x 4 w/ arm raise and arm raise crisscross
Mosey to hill
Jacob’s Ladder – 1-7 plank jacks at top, 7-1 burpees at bottom
Mosey to middle school wall
Quad against wall stretch – 1 min per leg
She Hate Me – air squats x 10 + merkins x 10 + lunges x 10, repeato for 5 minutes
Mosety to track
4 corner sprints w/ plank hold at corners until all pax complete exercise – c1 – merkins x 10, c2 – LBC x 10, c3 – plank jacks x 10, c4 burpees x 10
Mosey to rock
Side plank dips x 10 per side
Naja-ni-ma-hmm-a- something (high plank to elbow plank) x 10
Dying cockroach x 10
Squirm x 10
Homer to Marge x 7
1. Who kept calling Parkour “Parkay”? Yea, he’s like butter but that’s not his name. Must have been called Parkay five times before someone finally said something at the very end. And I purposely had everyone go around and say their name before the workout so we could learn the FNG names and also better remember the pax names.
2. T-claps for another attendence record broken. 24 strong this morning. Well done men.
3. Titanium and Bootstrap took off like Usain Bolt on those first 100 meters of 4 Corners. Tank was impressive on the final leg as he held off Skipper with his Olympic finish line lunge.
4. Robins Nest continues to impress with his multiple mile bike ride to and from F3.
5. Parkour, I’m sorry for calling you Parkay five times. I’m not sure why I called you that. Maybe I was hungry. Next time, please correct me immediately.