Gladiator: I think I left my Shoulders in San Francisco
14 Isotope Gladiators took to the Streets of Oakhurst for their regular Tuesday dose of Pain. If you keep comin’, we’ll keep dishin’.
Run around the big Grassy Knoll to end up in a CoP for:
SSH X 25
Mountain Climber X 25
Slow Squat X 11
Merkin X 15
LBC X 25
Jog to Oakhurt Pavilion FoP (Field of Pain, thank you Callahan) for:
Bear Crawl end to end, return ½ way via crab walk, sprint remainder
Partner Wheelbarrow ½ way, switch and finish, switch again and repeat for the return trip
Cacka-lacka-choo-choo, Add 5 Merkins after each turn (3 times through)
REPEATO: Bear Crawl routine followed by Cacka-lacka-repeat
Jog to lower rails on Ruffner for:
Decline Merkin x 11
Single Leg Lunge x 11
Dips x 15
Jog back to the FoP- “Why?” you may ask. We didn’t finish our Repeato. Finish the left off Partner Wheelbarrow routine. There, now don’t you feel complete?
Back to Mountie’s Hill for MARY:
Low Flutter X 25
Mason Twist X 25
Airborne Mind-bender X 45 seconds
What comes around, goes around. Back we go to be counted and begin our day.
Naked, Tired Moleskin:
1. After several of the Pax made it know they had showed for The Murph on Monday, they were rewarded with NO pull-ups and NO hill work, a true rarity for the Gladiator workout. Anyone who posts for The Murph, and then posts the next day, has this QIC’s respect.
2. While the BS call wasn’t as early as some have been lately, it came pretty quickly once the Bear Crawl Routine debuted (Perhaps a combo BS by Callahan and Hat Trick, no doubt seconded by Ala-effing-bama). What kind of a workout is it without a BS call anyway?
3. Props to Jethro for toughing it out on the Wheel barrow, way to persevere!
4. Speaking of wheelbarrows, anyone want to volunteer to give Arizona some lessons on one? He pulled a sharp right turn about 1/3 of the way through the exercise. Didn’t know if he was running a crossing route or had a wobbly wheel. Possible, even likely, his driver (Bogey) was looking for Tomatoes and just lost control.
5. Drive-thru, assessing his own progress, ran to the Gladiator, put in a strong performance, then ran back home (even turned down a ride home) Nice show!
6. Someone said Moses ran to North Meck Park to post for The Viking, someone else might say he was actually running AWAY from the Gladiator- and just ended up at North Meck. Just Sayin’.
7. Welcome to FNG John O’neill on his first F3 post- you were meant to be here, obviously. Keep on coming, your Nickname is in the works.