Thursday WIB – The Alpine (or variation)
17 Pax Gathered in the gloom at 131 Main for the Thursday WIB
Short jog to end of parking lot (that may have mislead a few of the PAX for what was to come)
Run to JV Washam playground
30 little baby crunches
Run to the picnic tables and back
6 sets of the above
Run back to parking lot at 131Mainfor some Mary. I missed some of initial Mary since I was near the end of the Pax returning so I don’t know what was done. After I got there we did some Homer to Marge, the Boat, and some stretches (don’t pull, push or bounce per Outlaw!)
1. In the end we ran about 2 miles, 60 pullups, 180 merkins, 180 squats, 180 LBCs
2. The PAX seemed a little nervous that the preblast said we would only be doing a few exercises and then their QIC shows up with no paper to follow. Little did they know….
3. Was that Moses already complaining at the beginning of the run that he wouldn’t want to lead any Mary at the end after doing 180 LBC’s?
4. The PAX was unusually quiet once everyone arrived at the playground. Saw several fist bumps and high fives though to still encourage each other
5. I heard one of the PAX say….”call it what you want but The Murph is The Murph” (believe that was Callahan)…well this was a variation of it I have to admit. But for you doubters just look up The Alpine. Your QIC took it easy on you and didn’t make you run “the lurker” which is part of it…..just sayin
6. Bama seemed to cruise through The Alpine this morning…..Drive Thru may need to come up with something special for him Saturday! Maybe he needs to wear the weight vest….
7. Tclaps to Moses for wearing the weight vest. Not sure how much weight he added but way to go brother!