F3 GCC/Riding the Perpetual Motion Machine to the Gun Show
There was no rest for the weary as 11 faithful emerged at GCC and boarded Gnarly Goat’s Perpetual Motion Machine enroute to the gun show.
350 yard warm-up jog (regular, side-shuffle, backward, karaoke)
SSH x 40
Windmill x 20
Imperial Storm Trooper x 20
Merkin x 20
Invisible jump rope x 1 min
Plank it out x 1 min
Joggy jog to the trouble in the trees for the painful pull-up push-up pyramid
30 pull-ups total. 90 push-ups total.
Joggy jog to the painful pebble pile
Big Rock Squats and Big Rock overhead press x 10 each 4-count
Jettison big rock, get small pet rock, joggy jog w/pet rock lifts to romper room
1 min dips, 1 min pull-ups
Joggy jog w/pet rock to b-ball hoops. All hands plank while each pax does 3x Dennis Rodman
Joggy jog w/pet rock lifts to black-diamond burpee hill. 5 x up with 2 burpees each rep. 2nd and 4th rep were backwards ascents (crowd pleaser)
Long joggy jog back to pebble pile w/ pet rock lifts. Jettison pet rock. Get big rock for 20x 4-count bicep curls.
Warm-down joggy-jog around the horn with side-shuffle and backward segments.
Mary: LBC (Soprano), Low flutter (Arizona), JLO (G. Goat)
Finished the thang with a gut-check… hold half-plank for 30 long secs.
1. Driving to GCC for the downpainment is like a Biblical journey. I can see the glow from my house! Just follow the light and you’ll soon hear the choirs of angels, or at least you’ll hear 11 men grunting.
2. I did an Isotope drive-by enroute the the great light hoping to bleat at the pax, but alas, they were long-gone. By the looks of their b-blast they were hard at work by 0535.
3. I think I heard Carpet Bagger metion he’s lost 10 pounds or so since starting F3… good work Carpet Bagger! It’s good medicine we’re doling out, and Friday’s got plenty more in his trunk.
4. If you haven’t seen GCC’s burpee hill, it looks something like this / . Today’s backwards ascents were good for what ails you.
5. No rest for the weary today as we blasted the upper body. Invisible jump rope was kept on our person at all times. Good work!