10 Reasons Why You Need To Do The Goat
Aye, we’re less than two weeks from The Goat. If you’re debating whether to do it, I’m here to push you and your mouthful of stupid Goat Excuses right off the fence.
1) The is THE F3 event of the summer. We’ve got pax coming from all over Charlotte and Raleigh to take over the streets of Charlotte. And you can’t make it out of your fartsack in Olde Foxcroft?
2) There are no other Metro Charlotte workouts that morning. If you want to make a downPAINment in Metro Charlotte on 7/14, you must make it with your brothers at The Goat.
3) There is no single running segment longer than 2.5 miles and we have planned the event in anticipation of a 9-10:00/mile pace. The Goat is not a race, but a challenging fellowship event; if you can make it through an F3 workout, you can do The Goat.
4) If you want to wear a ruck, have at it, but there are NO brick requirements for The Goat. No coupons either.
5) The official house band of F3, the Balsa Gliders, are playing that night at the Visulite. How lame are you going to feel rawking out to the BGs after you skipped The Goat?
6) Yes, it might be hot out. That’s why we’re arranging for water/Gatorade supplies at three points along the route. You’re encouraged to carry a bottle or wear a Camelbak or other hydration system.
7) The F3 video crew will be filming. The video just won’t be the same without your smiling face in it.
8) #Unrepentantfartsackers will kick themselves with their wee little hooves for the rest of the summer when they hear what a cool event The Goat was.
9) Tango Delta’s hair will not move during The Goat.
Gather at 0520 on Saturday, 7/14, at the AG parking lot. We launch at 0530 and wrap up between 0930 and 1000.