GCC: Breaking Speed Limits
19 of the Grace faithful posted in the morning steam for drag racing. Some found the checkered flag after only one race!
Jog to baseball field for warm-o-rama: SSH x25, knee-up-trifecta (20 jump knee tuck, parker peter x25, knee-ups x25)
Jog to pond for decline partner assist sit-ups 15
Jog Hwy 21 perimeter, over steaming mulch mounds, to playground.
- 2 rounds of hand-over-hand monkey bars and x10 merkins
- 20 jump ups and x12 decline merkins
Jog through office buildings to playground ledge balance run
Alternate forward- and backpedal through parking lot
Jog to the Cross for more stations (but only 3…not the 14 we know and love)
1. Pull ups to 20; slow roll iso lunge 15 ea; more pullups to failure
2. Drag race: 2 teams of 2 pushing 3000 pound cars up hill 50 yards; repeato
3. Jump rope 20 times; run to backstop and back (~200 yards); repeat until switch called…approx 4 times
Jog to outfield
Jack be nimble – jump over planked partner and do 1 burpee; repeat to 10 burpees
Plank, plank, goose; 2 times around
Navy seal crawl under planked pax; 2 times through
Mary: low flutter x15, rosalita x15, high flutter x15, low dolly x15
Anchor’s audible (“…while we’re down here…”) led by Springfield – LBC x15
Spider man x10; Mountain climber x15; jog it home.
1) T-claps to our FNGs. Keep coming back, Men. You’ll get tougher and soon be schooling the pax.
2) Dude – did anyone else see the Anchor wiping down the inside of my car after the drag race? Can you teach my 17 year old some of that respect for property?
3) T-claps to Caesar, Chief and Springfield for posting after a late night of fun on the town.
4) Youngblood was out for his 2nd post; is he an Israelite? He only posts at GCC when Moses posts. I appreciate the respect and I’ll see you next at the Oakhurst Pavillion on Wednesday AM at 0530…bring it!
5) Friday, Perrier, Carpetbagger, Soprano, and Caesar attended F3/Counting 101. Leadership seeds watered. Aye!
6) We probably didn’t break any speed limits, but the pax liked the drag racing. Bring it back, but don’t sweat in Springfield’s car next time! He told me he likes it to smell like gardenias…just sharin’
7) I saw Perrier pushing the limits in the parking lot run; Anchor out front in his new prayer-plank position; Dill and Caesar setting speed records on the baseball field.
8) GCC pax spent post-workout time installing dip bars. Aye!
Thanks for the opp to lead a great bunch of men. Moses