A baker’s dozen of Highlands’ fiercest card sharks posted to take their chances at Skipper’s stacked deck.
The Card Thang:
Heart = Burpee
Club = Squat
Diamond = Merkin
Spade = Mary (you choose)
with Plank Jacks and Indian Runs thrown in for good measure
By the end of the workout the Pax completed:
55 Plank Jacks
65+ counts of Mary
0.75 mile Indian Run (karaoke for 1/4 of that)
The Nakedman Moleskin:
- Strong work today Brothers! However, we left 28 burpees and 37 merkins in the deck. I’ll do a better stacking job next time.
- T-Claps to each of you for stepping up and mixing up the exercises when needed. Kool Aid with the karaoke run; multiple squat variations inspired from the Pax; Pox and his Crossfit additions (hollow rock was great); the more ideas you have, the better the workout.
- After witnessing Tofu’s karoake and self-imposed jumping jack squat it’s safe to say he will not be vying for a title on Dancing with the Stars, however I give him a 10 for enthusiasm. Keep it up, brother!
- How come evertime Titanium opens his mouth things get more painful? Wait until you guys see his idea for a proper Indian Run…
- T-Claps to Kool Aid who posted for as long as possible before driving to Raleigh for a morning business meeting. And regarding the nickname, drink it in, it’s a sweet one (pun intended). “Oh Yeah!!”
- Keep on recruiting boys; we all saw some fresh meat this morning (that didn’t sound right, but you know what I mean). EH ‘dem runnin’ boys!
Pace – Skipper