F3/Grace Covenant Backblast – 5/31/12 – Inaugural Workout
Three dedicated F3 faithful (including one FNG), met in the parking lot at Grace Covenant to on a beautiful Thursday morning for the inaugural F3/GC workout.
Bogey (War Daddy and QIC)
Daniel Dougherty (FNG)
Springfield (War Baby)
1 lap around the church to the baseball/softball field
SSH x 20
Mountain Climbers x 20
LBC x 20
Merkins x 10
Big Arm Circles – Front to Back and then Back to Front
Jog to the recently installed pull-up bars:
Pull-ups x 10
Chin-ups x 10
Jog to Playground for Giant Sets:
Pronated Pull Ups for 30 sec.
Merkins for 30 sec
Step-Ups 30 sec.
(Repeato x 3)
Jog to the parking lot for suicide ladders:
Run to furthest parking space and complete 10 merkins
Run back to the start for 10 Air Squats
**(Repeato until you complete 8 parking spaces for a total of 80 merkins and 80 Air Squats**
Jog back to the baseball/softball field for Mary:
Low Flutter x 10
Dying Cockroach x10
Rosalita x 10
Slow Homer to Marge x 5
LBC x 10
Plank Jacks x 10
2 minute warning stretch:
1. Although we only had 3 faithful show up, it clearly says in Matthew 18:20 “For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”
2. T-claps to Springfield and Daniel (FNG) for pushing thru my workout. I know I don’t make them easy, but I do make them productive.
3. Starting at 6:00am instead of 5:30am and getting that extra 30 minutes of sleep, priceless.
4. I like that they have lots and lots of parking spaces and pull up bars. I even saw a very steep hill that would make for very nasty burpee ladder….I’m just saying!
5. Looking forward to Dredd leading this Saturday and seeing what kind of pain he can bring to CLTNorth F3 Crew.