F3/Cherokee-BackBlast.5/19/12-Better late than never
A pack of running braves numbering 14 gathered on a splendid Saturday morning for our weekly downpainment.
Vinny (FNG Adam Huth)
Raider and …
Lap around dog park to COP: 25x SSH, Imp Wlkr, 15x Merkin, 25x P Parker, P Peter
1/2 lap through park across top of concrete wall then looped around to wall for:
5x wall jump, 10x dip, 10x wall jump, 10x merkin, 15x wall jump, 10x dip, 20x wall jump, 10x incline
Ran to Billingsville bball court for COP: 25x squat, mtn climber + assorted others I have forgotten with the passage of time
Mosey to play ground, split into 4 groups for rotation of 5x pull-up, 10x elevated dip, 15x squat, 10x push-up; rinse/ repeated 4x
over to brick wall for 2 mins people’s chair
Run back to Mint to Fountain of Youth for Mary: 15x dolly, low fast flutter, rosalita, Freddie Mercury, LBC, high slow flutter, 90 second luge
- Clearly as spring progresses to summer, the temps rise and the perspiration levels do too. TClaps to the Pax for their hard work.
- Directed everyone to the website for the slew of new workouts popping up, can’t keep em all straight.
- Clyde asked to bring to the Nation’s attention a fun and worthwhile event on the 28th, the Patriot Charities’ Go the Extra Mile Patriot Festival 5K+ Run/Walk. Event info and registration info below.
- QICs personal TClap to Stickbug for offering words of encouragement to H2.0 as he prepared to compete in the National Geographic Bee. Happy to report he did well in the prelims though did not score highly enough to make the final 10; all-in-all a great overall experience.
- Late breaking development we’ll be doing an Indy/ Cherokee convergence at Independence Park on Saturday May 26th. The Colonel is your QIC and looks forward to inflicting some Memorial Day weekend pain on all of you.