F3 Mustang/AG Convergence – BackBlast 4/21/12 — The Hills are Alive
The VSF was planted at AG this morning and 37 strong-minded men posted on a glorious, perfect Saturday morning. While our 45 brothers were experiencing a beat down at the Mud Run, this PAX wasn’t exactly taking a walk in the park.
Sir Topham hat
Monkey Feet (Kotter)
Ann N Hope (Kotter)
Charles Blankinship (FNG, needs a handle)
Pig Skin (War Daddy)
Levon Helm (sp?)
Mark Lucas (FNG, Chewey)
Guitar Hero (co-QIC)
Tryon 2.0 (War baby)
Jonathan Matos (FNG, Island Time)
JR Lloyd (sp?)
Post below if missed or if your name is butchered.
Run across Runnymede into Hood and then back around to Runnymede into the Back Forty( ?). Warm up- SSH-25, Mtn Cimbers- 21, Squats- 20, LBC’s – 15
Hillwork- Start at Garfunkel Bridge, Run to top of Robert Plant, 10 diamonds, run to top of Runnymede hill, 10 merkins, run to top of Jacobs Ladder, 10 wide arms
Rinse and repeat 3X, plank it up
Run up to patio near Senator Ramos’ office, work up scale from 1-7 and
back down to 1, with jump ups, dips and decline push ups.
Circle of Pain at Senator Ramos’: hand the reins to Super Dave for an Ab crackdown
Guitar Hero’s half:
Mosey to AG football field, start at endline, 10 merkins, lunge walk to 20 yd line sprint to opposite end line, 10 merkins, sprint back to original endline, 10 merkins- 200 yds
Rinse and repeat 3X incorporating diamonds and wide arms rounds 2 and 3.
3 groups Hit the track for Indian Runs,ran a lap and 30 merkins, ran another lap and 30 more merkins, finished with 20 LBC’s
1) Was very appreciative to be a Co-QIC this morning. Everyone’s enthusiasm ( like you Achtung) and support can really give a man confidence. Announced the good news that with Cougar away, we would do no bear crawls or crab walks. That was the good news. The bad news was that we hit the hills hard and really covered a lot of ground. Did anyone get a final mileage? After round two of the trifecta of hills, I could have sworn I felt some anger coming in my direction. After crossing paths with Ricky Bobby, I noticed his eyes looked like a psychopath. Way to power thru brother.
2) After the patio jump ups etc, It was 7:25 and your Co-QIC was spent. At this point, Rick Bobby asked if we were done. No my Nascar friend, not yet.
3) Super Dave continues to amaze me. Is there a man in Charlotte who has better control of his ab’s that this MoFo? He also needs to learn how to count faster. I expect the children at Billingsville Elementary
will be flexing their ab’s this summer after Dave finishes up with them.
4) Tclaps to our FNG’s who took a leap of faith. Island Time was sprinting around the track during the Indian Run like past Olympian Michael Johnson. After the workout, he said he was grateful that he
didn’t hurl any Merlot on anyone. Strong work big guy. After spending time on the Star Wars set, Chewey decided it was time to post at F3. He is a better man for it. Charles Blankinship, who needs a handle, also had a great showing and hear’s hoping you keep coming back.
5) If anyone cares, we powered thru 296 variety of push ups.
6)Guitar and I were grateful for your dedication this am. F3 has been
a real blessing for all of us and we are fortunate to have so many new