The ShovelFlag was posted this morning and 28 men ventured into the gloom.
Belk (WIB FNG)
Triad (WIB FNG)
Missing One – stand and be recognized.
At the end of the workout, the Pax completed the following:
– 1 1/2 Mile Run
– 175 Pushups
– 175 LBCs
– 175 Squats
– 21 Soccer Field Sprints
– Dollys x 21
– Rosalitas x 21
– High, Slow Flutters x 10
– Low, Slow Flutters x 10
– More LBCs x 25
– Knee Ups x 10
– The Big Man came up huge with an unbelievable spring morning. There was a hint of chill in the air which helped once we got the heart rates up. Hopefully you had the opportunity to look up and see the stars while sprinting the fields. Good stuff.
– Hawaii 5-0 and Cindy – you long legged freaks. To say they crushed the field would be an understatement. Apparently there is a reason both guys posted two of the four best F3 times at the Spartan Race. As stated this morning, the QIC is considering banning all future WIB partnerships for you two. Team times ranged from 32 to 40 minutes.
– The tclap of the week goes to all Pax members that ran the Spartan this weekend. Many reasons to fartsack it this morning but instead of leaning on excuses, you all put the feet on the floor and posted. Just in case you didn’t get enough running this weekend, you got to log a few more miles this morning.
– Next up, Mud Run on April 21st. No rest for the weary boys. It’s time to get back on the horse and saddle up for another F3 course attack. We’ll likely start doing some four man team WIB workouts to get everyone in the spirit.
– Inspiring words from Super Dave this morning and F3F is excited to partner with he and Jet over at Billingsville Elementary. Those kids need some F3 in their lives and we’re the men to make it happen. Details will be sent via email today. If this is your passion, get on board. Somebody has to step up and lead, why not us?