F3/Isotope – Backblast – 12/10/11 – Tis the Season to Man Up!
The Shovel Flag was planted, Reveille played, and a new record of 18 Faithful pledged allegiance to the grand ole USA and to each other.
John Colville (FNG)
Soprano (FNG Scott Liseno)
The Skipper (QIC)
Omaha (FNG Kevin Creighton)
Jog down 90210 and around to King’s Court
Stop along the way for:
SSH x 25
Jump Lunges x 20
Star Merkins x 10
Peoples’ Chair x2
Carolina Drydocks x 15
Little Baby Crunches
Load the Ark on Soccer Fields:
Jog to Wolfpack playground for:
Pull-ups x 10
Dips x 20
Field Goal challenge
50 yard dash with one burpee at each end (10)
Jog to Broadway for ending Mary:
1. T-Claps for the strong showing from the 3 FNGs. Hope to see you guys on a regular basis.
2. The Gorilla crawl was a much better idea when it was in my mind last night. It turned into more of a wheel barrel race with a much worse view for the holder.
3. Impressive that 10 out of 18 made their field goal. I was not one, but TH3 represented for the Milligans. In addition, the video of TH3′s deflection to prevent a sure touchdown on the goal line hit Youtube and was picked up by the Panthers already. He’ll be working out with the Panthers secondary this week in practice. Atakid!
4. Did I witness Arizona Charlie Brown himself?
5. Per Moses, “Kiefer Kottered and brought an FNG to boot. Not bad.” Consult your local Lexicon, I had to.
6. Largest turnout for Isotope F3 and The Skipper QICed, coincidence? You decide.
7. Is anyone else suffering from Goat withdrawal? Congrats to his Middies today.
8. M-16 is ready to title next Saturday’s Backblast “The Hangover”, thanks Moses for scheduling the F3 Christmas party for Friday night.
9. In case you would like to enjoy Reveille every morning http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=397349&song=Reveille.