F3/Gauntlet–BackBlast.Burst And Recovery
Aye, in Tango Delta’s absence we planted the Shovel Flag in the Frosty Gloom and the Faithful gathered:
Seeing as it was a holiday and all, and TD is in Pensacola, we got a little crazy and tried something different for the Gauntlet: Burst And Recovery, which (essentially) is an attempt to replicate what you ask your body to do during a Mud/Spartan Run.
1. Shout out to Rock. Aye, Brother.
2. Padre hit the T-Day Convergence yesterday and the Gauntlet today, making it his first two F3 days in succession. Careful Brother, that’s exactly how the obsession usually starts.
3. We saw no Tomato groups in the park this AM. Other than snow days, I’m not sure I’ve seen that happen before.
4. At launch, the QIC mocked Padre for sporting a flashlight but then was pretty glad he had it when we hit the Lypto in the DarkDark.
5. Padre disclosed that he and Assless-Chaps were fraternity brothers at The Franchise in the day, and that he was called Assless-Chaps even then. Odd coincidence. Or is it?
6. T-Claps to the Faithful who posted. Thought I might be solo-ing and you know how that goes.