F3/Isotope–HappyHour Backblast–11.10.11–Ludi''s Wing Passion
A half-dozen Isotope faithful had their permission slips signed and gathered Thursday evening at the Hickory Tavern workout center.
Skipper (war baby)
Outlaw (war daddy)
Cheer on Ludi’s Hokies
1) Who knew the Outlaw owned a tie?
2) Doctor’s report: Moses has the BMI of a perfect F3 speciMAN
3) Drive-Thru showed off his marketing skills with a stellar F3 business card
4) Outlaw’s preparing for F4 (Family) in the Windy City this weekend
5) Will the Happy Valley jokes ever end?
6) It’s unanimous, Alabama’s handle is under re-consideration…more to come.
7) In true Outlaw fashion, Dr. Z LIFOed and dropped a Benjamin at bill time (much appreciated)
8) It got interesting after 2/3 of the PAX retired for the evening. Ludi and Primo couldn’t get enough of our inaugural Isotope Happy Hour. They stayed late, flirted with Bambi, pounded the $2.50 draught specials in the bonus round and ate pathetic wings that would have been better left on the birds. Then, Primo carried Ludi out of the Tavern while Bambi called Bruno the Bouncer to have Ludi kicked out for whining about food quality. Aye!
The Skipper’s Log (with some additions from Moses)
Thought for the day – “Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.” Some mischievous person admired by the Isotope Faithful