F3/Isotope Weekday–BackBlast.10/4/11–This One Goes To 11 …
The shovel flag was planted and eleven of the radioactive faithful gathered in the gloom to get their hearts pumping, intestinal fortitude challenged and to connect with other extreme wanna-bies while the rest of the world was staring at the back of their eye lids.
TH3 (War Baby)
Well Done! (War Daddy)
Jog to no-show-fart-sack’s house: SSH x15; Merkins x15; Heisman x20
Jog to Willowleaf: Carolina drydocks x 15
Sprint up Ruffner Hill to pavilion
Mary: Dead bug; Homer; Fast Scissor; Bicycle
Merkins elbows in x18
Incline pushups x16
Jog to Oakhurst Entrance
Pull-ups-2 sets as many as you can
Jog to Hamburger Hill
Reverse modified Jacobs & Esau’s ladder (burpees at top, knee-ups at bottom, starting with 8 and going to 1)
Jog back to shovel flag
Calf raises on the curb – straight x15, out x15, in x15
1. Word is spreading – the Isotope faithful has a legion (divided by about 275, since a legion is at least 3,000 centurions…editorial by Moses) of dedicated participants. Setting participation records with 4 successive workouts! Cultivate it men.
2. If you don’t come, we may come to get you…it’s not exercise for you if it is done outside your bedroom windows but it sure may be motivation to get out of the fart sack.
3. Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay have nothing on TH3 and Moses..did you see that smoke coming off of their heels sprinting up Ruffner hill?
4. Not sure if it was unprepared parenting or a non-communicative child but anyone looking for camouflage at 9:45pm and stalking the neighborhood for the right gear is…well…need I say more…I may…that is one committed dad, and one generous, tired family who will never forget you showing up at their door after 10pm in your skivvies.
5. Jacobs Ladder with a twist may have been wet and cold and pain inducing but just remember that pain is weakness leaving your body
6. The search party went out to find first timer Gary Fleming who proved to be no slacker of a war daddy and more over cooked than a t-bone, filet or aching back. For this you are now known as Well Done! Welcome to F3.
“Got to concentrate, Don’t be distractive, Get me going this mornin’, Cause I’m radioactive, Radioactive, Oh yeah” adapted from The Firm